Fundraise for 2nd Penrith Scouts by hosting a Tea Prepared event!
Tea Prepared is a simple way to raise money for our Group, inviting people to drink tea and eat cake to support Scouting. The main aim of holding these events is to raise funds for Summer Camp 2016. However, if you are not going, you can still raise valuable funds for the group! Simply, bake some cakes, make some tea, and ask people to support 2nd Penrith!
We would be delighted if as many parents as possible could host their own event between February and April. You can hold your Tea Prepared event in a work place, school, or even in your own home.
Your Tea Prepared pack
We’ve provided a range of templates ready for you to use. Just add the details of your event and start fundraising: •
- A4 promotional posters to help you advertise your event
- A5 invitations
- Guess the Weight of the Cake poster
- Gift Aid form
- Cake Flags
We also have pop-up signs, collection buckets, cake stands, plates and cups to borrow. If you would like to borrow any equipment for your event, please let us know.
- Decide on a date and publicise your event well in advance.
- Enlist friends, family, co-workers, other parents and even ask of the scouts to bake cakes for your event.
- You can either price your tea and cakes individually or charge an admission price (we’d suggest at least £5) and invite your guests to eat and drink all they want!
- After the event, give the money raised to a leader. We’ll keep everyone updated about how well we are doing .
Share your success! Please tell us about your event and post images on Facebook or Twitter @2ndpenrith
Good luck and have fun! If you need any help, just ask a leader!